1. Notification of non-presented paper policy
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore®.
The IEEE has implemented policies to exclude authors who do not present their paper from further distribution of their publication, such as exclusion from IEEE Xplore. Such papers will be archived at IEEE but will not be indexed or appear in IEEE Xplore. Copyright of non-presented papers is still retained by IEEE. IEEE CSS balances the interests of a high quality conference with fairness towards the authors and audience members. Therefore, IEEE CSS and ICCSCE2020 apply this policy, and reserve the right to preclude authors who do not present their paper at the conference from having their papers published in IEEE Xplore
2. Camera-ready Submission Guidelines
- The paper must be submitted to the PDF eXpress site to produce an IEEE Xplore compliant file.
Note: Don’t forget to click “Approve for Collection” button
- Keep in mind that an author must register and attend the conference for it to be included in the proceedings.
- This conference use e-copyright form. When the author have submitted your camera-ready paper in PDF Express server, you will received an email from IEEE on e-copyright. Please complete the task as instructed in the email.
3. Creating IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF
- Prepare IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using PDF eXpress. Please use IEEE PDF eXpress to create and validate your final Camera-Ready version. ICCSCE2020 Conference ID is 50387XP.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
IEEE PDF eXpress Guidelines:
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://pdf-express.org
Select the New Users – Click Here link.
Enter the following:
- Conference ID : 50387XP
- Your Email Address
- A Password
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
Verify that your contact information is valid.
Validate your paper
For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress
(http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12). If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.